Recent China-Israel Business Headlines

12 September 2018 - Yuyuan Tourist Mart Announces Majority Investment in IGI. Yuyuan Tourist Mart will acquire 80% of International Gemological Institute, leaving 20% to current CEO Roland Lorie. Full announcement (Chinese)

11 September 2018 - China-Israel Innovation Accelerator Ends with Four Graduates in Beijing. Four Israeli startups graduated from the first China-Israel Accelerator program, backed by the Ministry of Economy, Shengjing and DayDayUp. TapReason, PomVom, Watteam, and Modcon spent six months in China during the program. Full article (Chinese)

6 September 2018 - Data Compliance Blockchain Company Barrel Protocol Raises $4 Million. The investment was made in dollars and cryptocurrencies Ethereum and Neo. Backers include private investor Gigi Levi, China’s NEO Global Capital (NGC), Altair Ventures, and U.K. based accelerator Collider. Full article

>> View all Headlines

qtq80-RDbCvC

In the Spotlight this Week

Your not-so-typical startup competition

The win is way before the finish line.

No Chinese contacts? No problem. Never been to China? Not an issue. Not really sure how to mosey into the largest, fastest moving market in the world? Friends, grab your favorite beverage and gather ‘round; I’m about to tell you about your not-so-typical startup competition. Read more

Free China-Israel Deals Weekly Newsletter

Our China-Israel news digest, delivered to your inbox every Wednesday. Topics include deals, government initiatives and trade news.

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit